What to bring and expectations
What to bring
- Dress - Fishmas Charters' vessel, "My Way", is very comfortable, but you will want to be appropriately dressed for the weather outside since that is where the action happens. Don't forget jackets if it's cold outside. We ask that you do not wear flip flops since the boat deck is VERY slippery when it's wet.
- Please bring a cooler for your personal use (drinks, food, etc.) as well as any fish that are caught. We will filet and bag your fish for your convenience without extra charge.
- We ask that you do not bring sunflower seeds in shells.
- Please remember items to make your trip more comfortable and memorable ~ sunscreen, sunglasses, cameras, hats, etc.
- Please, no pets on board.
- "My Way" is a drug free vessel. Anyone possessing illegal drugs will be immediately brought to shore and will forfeit their charter fee. No tolerance.
- Children are always welcome at Fishmas Charters. We ask that parents supervise their children at all times. There are many things on a boat that can hurt children if they are not watched carefully. Running on the boat is not permitted at any time.
- Wildlife is respect at all times. Nothing will be harmed intentionally.
- If you have any questions about the Bay or it's wildlife, then please ask. The capt enjoys questions and will gladly share his knowledge.
- If you will be drinking alcoholic beverages, then it is highly encouraged to designate a driver to allow you to arrive home safely.